Holidays (My Casimir Pulaski Day)


I'm just lying down, staring at the cracks of a mirror I broke. All the other things I don't understand, they are all out there taking part in what they must. I used to keep on wondering, searching for an answer. It put me in distress, filled me with distaste. So I just gave up, stopped all my thoughts, jammed them in a dark room, and said "Forever goodbye." Took over then my heart. Said "Forever, I'll love." It kept on walking the line that it should never have. By the way that it fell, in that state of well, it did cheer me up. It was an unseen hell. "It all turned out fine, or at least OK." That's what I tell myself, and I include no delay. I'm just lying down, rolling around. Forevers are gone, gones are forever. So why don't you just lie down, try to roll around, say why you're doing this. It would all be alright, or at least OK. For everyone I know. And all the rest that I don't.

P.S. Casimir Pulaski Day is a local holiday officially observed in Chicago, Illinois, on the first Monday of March in memory of Casimir Pulaski, a Revolutionary War cavalry officer born in Poland as Kazimierz PuĊ‚aski.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cool, cool, cool, cool, ...